To meet the ever increasing demands on design, technology, quality and comfort, Internorm's in-house product development department has created "I-tec", a range of revolutionary, industry-leading innovations within windows and doors.
With the new I-tec Core we are processing thin glued timber layers in the core of the timber-aluminium window HF 410 which is only commonly known from highly stable roof beams and supports .
- Glued timber layers ensure very good load bearing and allow larger sizes
- Considerably more humidity-resistant, more durable and extremely strong
- Match the colours of your timber-aluminium window HF 410 to your living areas due to colour and timber variety
- Narrow view widths for more light
I-tec Secure renders levering of windows impossible. This mechanism is unrivalled in the window industry and is integrated in UPVC or UPVC-aluminium window KF 500. Integrated flaps press on to the inside of the frame from all sides when locking and therefore offer maximum burglary protection.
- Security class RC2 already as standard
- Locking elements are almost completely integrated in the frame; this makes for easy cleaning
- Low viewing height of UPVC and UPVC-aluminium window KF 500 ensures more light
I-tec ventilation ensures comfortable and energy-efficient airing according to demands. The ventilation is already integrated in the window and can therefore easily be installed in refurbishments.
- Fresh air without great heat loss or draughts
- Fresh air without dust or mould
- Each room can be aired individually and according to demands
- Ventilation is already integrated in the window - no need of opening windows for airing and increased security
- Convenient operation via intelligent building control I-tec SmartWindow
All Internorm window systems with integrated blinds can be equipped with I-tec shading. This sun protection without external power source works with photovoltaic module and batteries.
- Intelligent automatic mode facilitates automatic opening/closing of blinds through day/night recognition
- Measuring solar irradiation and temperature reduces overheating of rooms
- Several blinds, Venetian blinds or Duette blinds® can be controlled in combination
- There are no energy costs
- There is no extra installation or chiselling work required
- The shading is situated directly between the panes
I-tec Connect, the intelligent building control, enables you to easily and conveniently operate your ventilation and shading via Smartphone or tablet, no matter if you are at home or on the way.
- Convenient control via free App
- Mobile control of I-tec ventilation, I-tec shading, sun protection and fan light opener
- Opening control of your windows
- Individual adjustments, exactly according to your requirements and options
- Can be easily extended
Many window panes are only connected to the frame at a few points. As standard we are offering I-tec glazing, continuous all around fixing.
- Perfect stability
- Optimum thermal insulation and sound reduction
- Increased burglary protection
- Efficient functioning of the window
I-tec insulation is inserted with pressure as granulate into the inside of the frames of UPVC-aluminium window KF 410 and KV 440.
- Gapless filling of chambers due to granulate
- Increased thermal insulation
Expectations of modern windows
Protect against burglars, prevent heat loss because of ideal thermal insulation and keep rooms cool through perfect blacking out. All these functions are united in the different I-tec window innovations from Internorm and can be perfectly adapted to your home thanks to many individual design solutions. Internorm's innovative and modern windows thus unite design, technology and user friendliness in an ideal way.
We have specialised in fulfilling the requirements of modern windows with our I-tec innovations so that we can offer you the correct solution for your living comfort.