To meet the ever increasing demands on design, technology, quality and comfort, Internorm's in-house product development department has created "I-tec", a range of revolutionary, industry-leading innovations for windows and doors.
The new digital printing technology works in a similar way to an inkjet printer and enables even more individuality for your very personal dream home.
- More space for individual design thanks to different designs and colours
- Thanks to innovative printing technology, you can design the windows to match your furniture, floors or doors.
The I-tec Secure renders levering of the window virtually impossible. This mechanism is unrivalled in the window industry and is integrated within the uPVC or uPVC-aluminium windows KF 510 and 520. Integrated flaps press on to the inside of the frame on all four sides when locking, providing maximum burglary protection - available up to RC3.
- Security class RC2 as standard
- Security up to RC3 available
- Locking elements are mostly integrated in the frame - makes cleaning easier
- The slim sightline of uPVC and uPVC-aluminium windows KF 510 and KF 520 provide more light
The new I-tec Core, known for use in roof beams and supports, is integrated into the core of our timber-aluminium window HF 410 .
- Glued timber layers provide increased load bearing and allow the manufacture of larger sized windows and doors
- Considerably more humidity-resistant, more durable and extremely strong
- Match the colours of your timber-aluminium window HF 410 to your living areas due to colour and timber variety
- Slim sightline for more light
All Internorm window systems are available with I-tec Shading integrated blinds. This sun protection without external power source functions via a photovoltaic module and batteries.
- Intelligent automatic mode facilitates automatic opening/closing of blinds through day/night recognition
- Measuring solar irradiation and temperature reduces overheating of rooms
- Multiple blinds, available as Venetian blinds or Duette blind options in a range of colours®, can be controlled as one
- Powered by the sun - no energy costs
- There is no extra installation or hard-wiring required
- The blind is housed between accessible glass panes
I-tec Connect, the intelligent control hub, enables you to easily and conveniently operate your ventilation, Raffstore or I-tec Shading via Smartphone or tablet, whether you are at home or away.
- Convenient control via free App
- Mobile control of I-tec Ventilation, I-tec Shading, sun protection and fan light opener
- Opening sensor of your windows
- Individual settings to suit, your individual requirements
- Can be easily extended
Many window panes are only connected to the frame at a few points. At Internorm, we offer I-tec Glazing as standard - the glass unit is fixed to the frame continuously all the way round..
- Perfect stability
- Optimum thermal insulation and noise reduction
- Increased burglary protection
- Efficient functionality of the window
I-tec Insulation is injected under pressure as a granulate into the inside of the frames of our uPVC-aluminium windows KF 410 and KV 440.
- Gapless filling of chambers with granulate
- Improved thermal insulation
Expectations of modern windows
Security and burglary protection, prevention of heat loss improved thermal insulation, as well as keeping rooms cool with shading. All these fundamental requirements are fulfilled by Internorm I-tec window innovations and can easily be adapted to your home and requirements, thanks to a wide range of individual design solutions. Internorm's innovative and modern windows combine outstanding design, clever technology and perfect functionality.
Internorm I-tec innovations integrated into our windows and doors have been developed to fulfill the requirements of modern homesg, offering the perfect solution for a comfortable living environment.